Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not only is another world possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing- Arundhati Roy


A Big Day....a HUGE Day!!!!I have been here for almost 7 years now, and I have to say I that this is the first time I have seen and heard so many Canadians following the presidency. Obama is no doubt a breath of fresh air, the change we have been waiting for.While I know expectations are high, I have no doubt he will make a great mark in history. Canadians are watching him through viral video, they are watching him dine out, meet people and play basket ball. His every move is noted, they way he shook a hand and gave a dap on the chest, the way he paid for his bill and said "we're straight". He is a celebrity some say, he is but even more I think he is new hope in what a great nation can be.

No comments: