Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Current reading List




The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R Covey


This book, is amazing. I am not even half way done and I can feel a change. I love that the author believes in God. I haven't finished but I can tell you the basis of what the book is about will free you.

How to Talk so Your Kids will Listen and How to Listen so Your Kids will Talk by Adele Faber


I saw this book at the little bookstore in the kids market on Granville island. My son was buying a dinosaur book, and while I was waiting I saw the book. I picked it up, read the back and out it back. the next few days I kept thinking about it, so I went back and got it. I am just a little way in, so far , no breakthrough information. You do need a notebook for all the question's it want you to answer. I still have an open mind finishing the book, perhaps in a few days I will post a revelation from it. You never know utill you've read the last page.

No comments: